Phaco-Emulsification or Phaco is a process of cataract surgery that is worldwide popular. In this method, the internal lens of your eye is emulsified with the help of ultrasonic energy. Then that lens is replaced with an intraocular lens implant or LOL.
In this technique, your ophthalmologist will break your cataract into multiple pieces and remove them from the eye. The Phaco equipment used in this process is specially designed and created to make the operation easy and safe. The Bi-manual I/A Phaco Hand Piece gives ophthalmologists more confidence to operate cataracts successfully.
Why Choose Phaco for Cataract Surgery?
- Phaco can be done within a daycare surgery. The patient does not need to get admitted to a hospital or stay there for a cipf-es.org couple of days.
- A minimal incision is done during this surgery which leads to lesser complications for patients and doctors.
- Since incision will be smaller in Phaco, induced astigmatism will be lesser too.
- Phaco is a kind of cataract surgery method which can be done without any sutures; hence post-surgical follow-ups are nominal and easy.
- The method involves a small wound that can be self-sealing. Thus, there is a lesser chance of having an infection which is common in the case of general eye surgeries.
- The patient will be asked to take minimal precautions, and there will be no uncomfortable bandage on the eyes after a Phaco surgery.
- The patient can do all his normal daily activities. He can even join the office from the next day.
- The result of Phaco is really impressive. You can experience a faster recovery of good vision without any difficulties in your eyes or general health.
- If you are looking for faster visual rehabilitation, Phaco is the right method to remove the cataract from your eyes.
- It is painless, effective, safe, fast and risk-free for patients of all ages and gender.
Why Eye Surgeons Choose Phaco
With the growing rate of cataract blindness among people of various ages, eye surgeons are looking for fast and effective solutions that they can offer to their patients. When they have advanced equipment like Slit Lamp, inspection, diagnosis, treatment and
surgery procedures become safer and faster for them.
Modern Surgical is the right place to buy various kinds of ophthalmological instruments at the right price. Whether you need Bi-manual I/A Phaco Hand Piece or the latest Gonioscope Lens, this is the best place to get premium-quality equipment.
Please get in touch with us for more information about our products.