Skip to the content
B Scan VuPAD
- Sealed 12 MHz or 20 MHz B-probes with focused transducers.
- 256 ray scan
- Fully adjustable time-varied gain (TVG), baseline, log gain and exponential gain (e-gain)
- One-click selection of axial or longitudinal scan clock position with eye model confirmation
- Free-form text for scan position details that automatically annotate onto images and video clips
- Capture and store 50-frame video clips at up to 20 frames per second (fps)
- Replay in real-time, scalable slow motion, or one frame at a time.
- Store up to 6 video clips per eye per exam, easily add or remove video clips from exam record
- Separately save any number of individual frames from video clips as images, complete with annotation(s)
- Superimpose arbitrary A-scan trace onto images with a single button click.
- Unlimited measurements using linear callipers and angle measurement tool.